Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ravelry and Rearranging.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to rearrange my stuff. So the Superbowl party we'll be having this weekend is a good reason to do some rearranging. I spent most of my night yesterday doing just that. I was able to hang up my Christmas present from my brother. He got it in China. I have another one that he got me in Korea. I love them. If I had a ton of money I'd redecorate my living area in that oriental design. I love it. I've always said I want a Japanese house with the sliding doors/walls. I love it all! I just want you all to know that should anyone surprise me with a makeover for my house. (I doubt that will happen)
anyways that's my picture of the day for Monday. which was day 49
Sunday my photo was ravelry's designer page. I love ravelry and this is another reason why. You can upload your PDF patterns
and it's a store. Right now they only have it open to free patterns. I really like is that it gives you stats as to what was downloaded and when! how awesome is that? Over at etsy I have my pattern for sale. I hope to write more patterns for sale once I'm not working all the time. Which will be soon! Well I've got hungry mouths to feed. gotta go.

No comments: