Friday, March 4, 2005

BLOGGER LU AND HELLO TOO

I hate you! argh! i'm so pissed at this crap i tried to put all the pix and my post into one and it wouldn't work today! i'm not even sure if it worked in 4 different ones...please keep reading i actually talk about some stuff.....not too much knitting going on since i'm piddling with the stupid puter ARUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yes i'm very angry.... but my other post are fun and fancy free and i'm not bold and big i'm normal....LOL i wanted to convey my anger!

1 comment:

Violet said...

The only way that I can get this to work is to save the first pic as a draft then add the other pics by copying and pasting those in. Does that make sense? Then I will delete the pictures from their posts. Sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't. Great explanations, huh??