Thursday, July 7, 2005

Did somebody see that frog go by?

I just burned my finger with coffee... Not fun!
well here's a pix of what I did yesterday...

yup that's right I ripped back my C&L finally I came to terms with the sock and decided to fix it.. LOL

after that I started a new project... But then I ripped it back too b/c it wasn't looking like I wanted and started over... I got the pattern from Crochet me

it's a very neat pattern! I think it's adorable! the pattern is called baby it's cold outside...it's from their feb back issue you can find it here I also went thru my bin o yarn and pulled out an afghan I'd like to finish... and found one i'd like to redo...

the red really isn't that fluorescent in real life. LOL now you're thinking... Why all the crochet all of the sudden well it's b/c 2 of my closest friends Pam and Danielle (who's moving tomorrow snif!) both crochet.. And they're always doing it around me making neato things and I wanted to be a part of that.. Not only that but I've been reading some great crochet blogs like this one and this one and this one... There's more I just don't remember them all) they all have awesome links for me to check out.(like this one.) I've also been surfing crochet web rings drooling over projects etc. SO I've gone back to my roots so to speak..LOL. Before I knit I crocheted.... And I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I think also, I'm a little upset with knitting right now... Having to frog that hard hard work. Anyways I've been into it so much lately finding patterns dreaming of what I want to make and the projects I want to finish that I've even asked to join a crochet web ring. Hopefully I'll get approved! Anyways I'm off to bible study.. gotta jet!

3 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

ohhhh! you had to frog it:( love that afgan! i don't know much about crochet but that was a lovely pattern!!!!

Rebecca said...

i LOVE that baby jacket pattern! glad to see you're hookin' again :)
as a new knitter seeing that frogged sock just makes me want to cry fixing is SO much easier in crochet. that afghan is great, btw, what are you needing to fix?

StarKnits said...

oh it's not that afagan i took a pix of it's another one i want to redo and do granny squares for it.. LOL the one i tool a pix of i am going to finish!