Wednesday, September 7, 2005

RAOK's galore and eBay too!

So I finally figured out eBay. And I listed my Shunky bag I made soon it will be the pattern! check me out!
now look at this great button I got from Jess as an RAOK. it totally made my day! I was showing it to my DH and he was like HUMF! Just jealous I say! I get neato little things that look great. I loved it so much I put it on my bag right away! How did you know i love monkey things?

that was yesterday and then today Renee sent me this.
I have to say I squealed when I opened it I LOVE IT!!
I've already read it to my DD's and I can't wait to show it off to my friends!
you guys totally made my days! I feel so blessed with friends like you! thank you again!
I can't say it enough! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

froggiemeanie said...

You are very welcome! It was my pleasure.

Ruth said...

how adorable!! i especially love the monkey button - i love monkey things too. =)