Monday, December 11, 2006

Cold weather warm kitchen?

What is it about the cold weather that gets the baking urge going in me? Well have you ever been over to Farmgirl's blog? She always has some wonderful recipes and awesome pix... Anyways she has a recipe for ginger snaps over there and just HAD to try them b/c I love ginger snaps. They are AWESOME! Go a head try them. YUMMO! (she also had a post a couple of months ago with a pita bread recipe which is awesome too)
when I was done baking, I got to work on another one of my Christmas presents. It's for one of my nephews or my niece.. Shh don't tell them.. And Jess if they're around don't let them look LOL!! For inspiration I put in hello kitty that the beady picked out and got to work on this cute little amigurumi. It's going well so far. Yes I'm a super procrastinator. There's like 2 weeks till Christmas and I'm still working on the presents... ahh well you live and you learn right?

1 comment:

Amy Lu said...

I just love reading your blog, Allena. IF you ever come to Wisconsin, we MUST get together and knit.

I don't ever want to hear that you've been here and I didn't get to meet you....