Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I need glasses!

Do you need glasses? I do! It's been about 2 years since I've gotten new glasses. I found this place online that sells glasses for $8! that's a crazy cool price! I personally like the darker square-ish rims. Not sure what draws me to that shape but I just love it. kinda like these This website has very stylish glasses to choose from. I'm thinking I'm going to have to shop here after my eye doctor's appointment. Even if it's just for sunglasses. So I can wear just plain sunglasses instead of those HUGE one over my glasses. Yeah that nerd in the next car over is me no longer!
So why not go check them out?
Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!

(this post will be paid for soon through pay per post)

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Okay, if this is legit...I so need to order some new glasses. Heck at that price...you could get a couple for backup. lol
Gonna have to check this out!
Hugs!