Sunday, February 3, 2008

This week's pix

Saturday I sewed my friend's Birthday gift. Her b-day was last week and I didn't have time to sew her the apron till yesterday. I hope she likes it.

Friday I finished my Octo-rattle, only as i was sewing on the legs I ran out of room for the eigth one so he only has 7 legs... go fig.

Thursday - I stuffed a new cat
toy inside the octopus before sewing it up. so when the reciepient shakes it it makes noise. I think it turned out really cute.


This
week we were supposed to take pix of lines, color and something black and white. (or use our photo programs to turn it B&W) I decided to take a photo of some pictures i have hanging in my living room. The middle one is me and my DH and the top right is my In-laws, the bottom right is my BIL & SIL the bottom left is my Sister and BIL and the top right is my Mom and Dad. I'm missing one more photo of my other BIL & SIL i have a frame waiting for it though...
anyways that's all for now. I've got a superbowl party to get ready for!

No comments: