Friday, September 9, 2005

10 Dish clothes

this is what they look like:

all my swap dish clothes for my cville swap... all ready to send out on tues.
and for my KAL here's our Sept dish cloth.. it's an apple it's hard to tell with the yarn.

here's a close up

I have them all tagged and ready for distribution! I'm so excited to get the ones that were made for me!
this weekend I've got lots to do. first of all we're going on a marriage retreat at edelweiss! I'm so excited to go back to that place it's so beautiful. Tues I'll update with pix! I've also got 2 7inch g-squares and one 12 inch g-square to make for an exchange. and a pot holder to get to work onfor another exchange. (those links should they work are for the exchanges) not to mention the knitted version of the felted bag I'm writing a pattern for. so I've got all my yarn ready.. well in my head at least I have to pack it up! LOL I've been planning what I'm taking for like a week.
anyways I'm excited so this is going to be short! have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, you make great dish cloths! If you're interested there is a Cloths for Katrina group on yahoo knitting face cloths for the hurricane victims. The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clothsforkatrina/

Judy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. Yes, the sheep blanket was a labor of love! Carrying those 7 bobbins while doing the intarsia got old real quick, but it was worth it. I like it too, is that alright to say?! :)

Pamela Foreman said...

You are so FAST!!! How do you do that??? Ok, you need to teach me to purl if you expect me to make the KAL!! :) I wish I could go that fast. I probably have too much going on! Anyway, love the blog!