Friday, July 14, 2006

DUCK

How is everyone? Me? Eh I've been moving. NEVER again will we do that again. At least not by ourselves. Ok so packing and unpacking aren't bad but that plus moving the boxes loading and unloading up and down stairs. I'm still pooped. So I thought I would share a pix of the girls playing on their new swingset in their own back yard! They love it! I like it too!
Tomorrow my sister is coming to visit! I'm so super duper excited. I can't wait! I've not been able to knit or crochet much. Though yesterday I did do some. Right now I'm working on some baby gifts for my friend Kelly, who's expecting a girl.. I'm not showing you b/c she reads my blog. Soon enough though! Anyways gotta go.

3 comments:

Pamela Foreman said...

The swingset looks great! They look like they are having fun! Yeah on the new backyard! When do we get pics of the inside of t!!ouse and what you've done with it??? Miss you!!

Catherine Kerth said...

alright! must feel good to be in your own place!... now just think when the girls are driving you a little nuts you can say "go play outside"! ;)

LadyLinoleum said...

Hang in there with the unpacking my dear. I moved last year. It sucked boo-tay...