Sunday, April 15, 2007

UGH I can't believe there's pix of that!

So this past week has been a crazy busy one. This past month I've been planning a women's brunch for our church. I decided I wanted to make Kaiser rolls and bring a lunch meat tray. I found the recipe at the fresh loaf.. but of course I loosely followed it and changed a few things. I snapped a photo of them coming out of the oven and then in the basket I brought them to the brunch in. There's just something about bread in a basket that looks sooo wonderful. They were a huge hit! The brunch went really well too. I was completely excited. I'm sure you remember how hard it was for me to move here. But I've really been praying and working on "blooming where I've been planted". So yesterday was def a step in the right direction esp with making friends.
Also this week I quite my job and was offered another one! I'm so glad b/c my job was really getting to me. So Friday I turned in my 2 weeks notice and I feel so relieved. But we'll see how work goes tomorrow! How it all worked out was a total answer to prayer.
Last week we got all the rest of our stuff out of storage and brought it home, I was down in the basement and I happened across a box with photo's and yearbooks in it. I immediately brought it up stairs for a good dose of nostalgia. There were some fun pix in there, and a lot of groans and shaking my head b/c I can't believe I dressed like that. It was really fun reading all the stuff written in my HS yearbook. I also found from my space info about my HS reunion coming up this year. I can't believe I graduated 10 years ago.. sigh.
anyways well it's been a long weekend and I'm dog tired so I'm going to go to bed..

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

The rolls look yummy! Glad they were a hit!