Saturday, July 21, 2007

Can't Talk Now!

Last night at 12 I called my DH at work and asked if he would be going by walmart. (it's the only place that is open 24/7 around here) He said no and laughed at me and said I know what you want.... I said that's ok I'll be up there tomorrow for Weight Watchers, so I'll stop then. (I was up that late mixing some dough up for a bread baking class I was going to do at my church today more on that another time) SO i went to bed and got up this morning in time to make it to WW and wally world and then church in time and i came down stairs to see this on the table!!! I HAVE THE COOLEST HUSBAND EVER!!! I wanted to call everything off and sit down, but I didn't. But it's over now and I'm home... soooo I'll TTYL

3 comments:

jessica said...

How sweet! Did you see he hogwarts sock swap I joined?! I kinda feel out of the loop, not reading the books, maybe I'll start :) I'm such a slow reader though. hmmm. Enjoy & have fun!

Does this mean I shouldn't call you back tonight....

Diann McDuffie said...

Awww, how sweet! Don't you love those sweet surprises? My husband came home with me a happy two days ago--a new pair of Mary Jane Crocs. I was so excited!

BTW, I do wish you lived closer to teach me those granny squares! Thanks for the Michaels and Hobby Lobby idea--I'm heading to H.L. today to check it out!

Mari said...

What a nice guy! I am trying to get the last book read so I can read this. Somehow, I never got around to reading it although I have read all the others right away. I've enjoyed your blog!