Sunday, August 12, 2007

books!

The other day i ordered a few books.I ordered 2 amigurumi books. one is called Amigurumi by Elsabeth Dorherty and the other Mr Funky's Super Crochet Wonderfull by Narumi Ogawa. I'm still waiting on the Amagurumi one. But you can visit her blog or look for it on amazon. I'm so pleased with the Mr. Funky's one! there's this really cute water bottle cover/carrier in there that I really want to make.
I also got the book Mommy Teach Me by Barbara Curtis. It's really good I've only read to chapter 3 so far but i do read her blog a lot.
Since I'm talking books today I just got done reading House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker. It was excellent. They're both supernatural thriller book writers. I've just recently gotten into reading Ted Dekker's work. I first read his book Three. it's awesome! i loved it, when i got done i told my DH that they should make a movie out of that book. Well there already is a movie! It's not as good as the book but I've never found a movie that is. anyways it's my bed time so I'll try to get on later this week and with some knitting and crochet content!

No comments: