Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday the fun day.

Today was an awesome day...
it started out normal then i checked my email and to my surprise I got my Ravelry invite! i almost peed my pants, I was so excited!
Then of course this is the best week ever! it's the week that all the shows start again. I think Monday is going to be the best day. I caught the debut of Chuck while I was waiting, on edge I may add, for Heros. Chuck seemed funny, but we'll see. Heros though did not disappoint! can I just say WOW! Milo you got to see for like 2 min at the end and I'm so glad! I was worried. I can't believe the turn they took with Kensi.. of course the spelling is wrong.
ok anyways I'm watching journeyman.. pretty good so far. Thursday during my knitting class I'm going to tape smallville and csi! this week is going to be excellent!
anyways I've got to go raverly calls...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ravelry is totally awesome!