Monday, October 29, 2007

Got Clutter?

When we moved to our new house we also got our things out of storage. It's all sitting in the basement now waiting to be unpacked. Sometimes when we need something we look through it, but most of the time it looks like a tornado came through and dropped of a ton of clutter. We're planning on building a garage soon and I'm thinking of using some of these storage solutions . We could organize and store all of our outside toys. My husband would love to have a place to store his tools. Lets not forget our outside tools and lawn equipment. I'm even dreaming of getting some of those cabinets and drawers for my yarn and craft supplies. Oh imagine making the garage my own personal crafting room/building. That would be heaven! CarGuyGarage.com carries over 1,000 products to make the garage another room in your house. so what do you have that needs storage solutions?

No comments: