Monday, February 18, 2008

It's monday....

I've already signed up! Go check it out.. and on ravlery. I can't wait! I've decided that i'm not allowed to start another project for a bit, as I have too many on hook and needles as it is. I will list them for you so you can say my oh my what have you gotten yourself into Allena! (all of these I will link for you some will be to ravelry.. yeah I love to spread the love) In no particular order...
1 pac man mittens for little bro (making up pattern)
2 Babbette for my neice
3 piglet amigurumi (rav link)
4 Elisa Nest Tote
5 Child's Placket Neck Sweater (I have the book but here's the rav link)
6 Secret Prayer Swap pattern: The Firestarter
7 cabled stocking (making up pattern)
I think there may be more but those are the ones in the living room/dining room area.
Close in the wings i have the yarn and tools for my Hello Kitty Kal, that I was supposed to start in JAN!!! and a I just bought a ton of yarn to knit this wonderful Cloche hat... i love this pattern.

This week for my project 365 i'm focusing on yarn related things.. starting with sunday's photo my needle roll inside out.
I've also decided to focus on the pac man mittens that I had to restart. so that I can send them home with my sister instead of mailing them. and i'm really trying to cut down on my WIPs. I'm not sure if that is going to happen but I like to finish things.
I'm so excited tht my sister is going to be here this week. So much fun!!! if only I wasn't working. SIGH...

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

I think I might join sock wars, I need to just go for it! I know what you mean about WIP's. I am trying to finish all the ones I have before starting something new!