Monday, February 18, 2008

Dear Trevor

Hey, I must apologize to you b/c your mittens are not done. In fact, I had to restart them. I was almost done with the first one then I had my DH try it on and it was tooo small, so I started to rip it out and cut the wrong string. Yup it all went downhill from there. I got so fed up I threw it away! Then I was mad for a while and needed to take a break. (this was a couple of weeks ago, maybe even a month!) So I picked them up today and decided to knit them both at the same time. I hope to be done when Jess and Joe leave so that they can hand deliver your present. But don't get your hopes up I'm going to leave the option open to knit socks or something else....
I just thought you would like an update.
Know that I am working on them and will get them to you soon. Check back later to see progress!
Love your Big (and bestest) Sister.
Allena

No comments: