Tuesday, February 12, 2008

playing catch up...

Today we play catch up. I've been out of it for a while. Well it seems like a while. All last week was crazy and it started with the superbowl on Sunday the 3rd. I snapped this pix while getting ready for the party I was setting up the carrots and celery and the blue cheese dressing and I was struck by the the shapes. If anyone is an Alias fan can you see the sign?

On Monday I got a new pedometer. I lost mine again. This one seems to grip better. or clip on better, I guess would be saying it right. I got it at good old wally world.


Saturday I started a fast knit for Knit 1. I finished it Monday night but I was too tired to do a photo opt for it. so Tuesday I took proper photos.

Thursday I did one of the Theme's that we have every week if we want to participate in them. It was the BFF one. I took it in the car's visor mirror.



Friday I made some chicken pot
pie for a family in our church that just had a baby. I was supposed to take it over on saturday but since Hat Attack was starting Saturday I took care of my business friday. In this photo it's not baked yet. I took it over like that so they could bake it and eat it when they wanted. It was also part of the themes for the week.

While I was out I went ahead and took a photo for Saturday in case i wasn't in the right mind set being at war and all.. I changed it to sepia tones since it was such a dreary dreay day on friday. So that was extra credit while the building was one of the themes of the week. It's a photo of the flood museum. that's what most people will know Johnstown for, the floods.
LOL I actually knit most of the day (I know dreamy) and then my DH came home and we went out for dinner at applebees. I made it home in time to finish my hat and go to bed.

Sunday I packaged up my hat and mailed it off at the APS. Automated Postal Station. or something like that. Delivery confirmation and all! I've not heard if it's killed my target yet or not. soon though soon!



Monday I was looking at a book with my daughter called every day things (or something similar) where they took photos of every day things and they're either really close o
r some other way that you don't really know what you're looking at right off. so I had the idea to do the same and see what my camera can do. So i'm sure you can tell what it is.. but if not, why not guess?


Last night it started snowing and continued on through till today. When we woke up and turned on the news we saw
that the bub didn't have school so we took it easy and I was going to go in a little later to work so the roads would hopefully be clearer. well I was completely wrong. they were pretty bad I got about 10 min out and couldn't get up the hill. so I turned around and came home and called work to let them know I wasn't able to make it in. Then I went outside to take a photo.. and thought the the bead's car was cuter than mine.

and that's all she wrote!

1 comment:

jessica said...

he he your post looks like mine do! I was jealous of you posting every day or so, until now! thanks ;O) I'd like to try and post every day but it just doesn't seem to happen. Any word from the hat wars?! did you get a hat yet?!