Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breathe in deeply

Smell that? I've been waiting for a day like today to wash the sheets! I even had the girls take their sheets off their bed to wash them. Though I did forget to do mine, so I just changed them instead. I was worried about rain, but it held off till this evening. There's just something about sheets on a line drying. The whole backyard smelled wonderful! If you don't know what I'm talking about go wash your sheets and hang them outside to dry.... experience it.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Why, yes, I believe I can smell it! It's wonderful :) Our beach towels always smell like sunshine, too.

TeaMouse said...

I adore the smell of fresh sheets hung on the clothes line. It always takes me back to sleepovers at my Granny's, her sheets were always hung out to dry. I haven't had a clothesline in years, I envy you.