Tuesday, February 3, 2009

O.W.L.s

In case you haven't noticed I've changed my template a bit... we'll see how this one works out. LMK what you think.

I've been working on my two of my OWLs for my HP knitting/crochet house cup this week or past week...
My first is in transfiguration. I'm making a Villiage St. Market bag. The pattern is available at the LYS with the purchase of yarn. I made one a long time ago as a test knit and my SIL saw it and wants one. Here's where I was on Saturday. I'm much further now. It's a great project.

I've also been working on my Arithmancy OWL. I've signed up to make 20 baby bibs. It's b/c everyone i know seems to be having a baby these days and I like to make my gifts so these are going to be mass produced for gift giving. (also everything seems to be revolving around my HP K/C house cup these days)

This month there are new assignments and I've signed up for Care of magical creatures. So I need to make an amigurumi. I'm excited.. I'm just deciding what to make. There's also DADA and figuring out what our patronus would be... it think there's a few others that I've got to re-look up. It's a great group to join over at ravelry if you're looking for fun ways to tie in knitting with your love of all things harry potter.
anyways that's my commercial.. LOL

2 comments:

jessica said...

I like the new look! Its cool that you have your patterns for sale on your sidebar! I can't wait until the next signups for that rav-group... I'm so in! hope your having a good week!



word verification: pignet.... LOL i just thought it was funny and worth sharing!

Pamela Foreman said...

Wow, where do you find the time? You are so busy!