I signed up for the Knitter's Coffee Swap 4. I love this swap it's the one I wait for. Here's my questions answered.
1. Whole bean or ground? I like beans but will take both. sometimes the kind I want is only ground. so I'm not picky about that.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully-loaded (still don't know the reason for decaf)
3. Regular or flavored? Both, but only certain flavors i love hazelnut, vanilla creme, toffee. etc. I don't like fruity flavors or chocolate flavored coffee.
4. How do you drink your coffee? with cream. (half and half)
5. Favorite coffee ever? It changes with my mood/tastes
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like to buy higher end stuff b/c the flavor is richer and the acidity isn't bad (no heartburn) I try to buy from local roasters/coffee shops. I don't prefer starbucks b/c I think they over-roast their beans and "gasp" burn them.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate covered coffee beans, brownies, cookies (my fave are oatmeal raisin with pecans), anything sweet really, and Popcorn
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? it changes but but mostly i like a full flavored strong coffee. but i will enjoy anything you send.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? anything super soft, baby alpaca has caught my eye again and again but i like most all yarns
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't mind acrylic as long as it's super soft...but red heart super saver and the like are OUT.
11. What's on your needles? Lets see, all my (all ravelry links) HP Knitting/Crochet house cup OWLs: #28 Hoodie, 20 baby bibs, and a felted bag, I'm sure there will be more on the needle soon. I'm surprised I don't have a pair of socks on the needles.. i normally do, hmm that's weird. also on the hook is my babette blanket and a blanket I'm designing to teach crochet.
12. Favorite colors? I like most colors.. but i really don't like pastel colors or orange. I love blues, pink and chocolate brown (together) , green and purple (together), greens, purples, pinks. I'd say bright is the way to go.
13. Allergies? nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Um how about a little about me. I like to read. But i find it cuts into my knitting time so I've been doing the whole borrow from the library the books on CD it helps a lot. I love to take photos (hence the project 365 I'm doing) I also like to bake bread and sew. I have 2 daughters but i don't really knit for them b/c they destroy everything. My DH i will knit for but get annoyed b/c he doesn't always appreciate what I make him. um i think that's all if you have any questions just ask!