Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yup I bought it.


So um yeah I did buy it.
and I watched it
again, then I watched all the special features. now I've got to watch it with the commentary. I'm trying to get myself off this thinking that it needs to be exactly what the book says... I'm having a hard time convincing myself of that though. Not sure why. B/c i can do ok with the HP movies and books.
so that's my photo of the day.
But while i was at wally world
getting the movie, i also got new batteries for my watches. (i have been forgetting them every time I'm out.) so last week i got smart and finally shoved them into my purse. that way I only needed to remember they were in the bottom of my purse waiting for their insides to be replaced. I also picked up some heavy fabric to make a lining for my sheer curtains in my bedroom. Since Walmart is getting rid of all their fabric i got it 1/2 priced. And I'm not going to get into how stupid it is that they're doing away with their fabric... sigh.
anyways I've been visiting people for the UBP'09 and I'm loving it! You can still join if you'd like.

6 comments:

annies home said...

daughter is begging me to buy it or should I say strongly dropping hints. I think I will buy it and then give it to her for a suprise

jessica said...

Our walmart already got rid of all thier fabric... before i realized it. I would have bought some while it was cheep. grrr.

I have a hard time with the HP books and movies, but like you try to understand and know that they can't be exactly like the books, sigh...

Anonymous said...

I can't understand what it is about this book/movie that gets grown women so excited. Please explain.

StarKnits said...

mocha dad- lol i think the love of the movie/books is b/c it's a mondern fairytale of sorts. at least that's why i like it.

Pamela Foreman said...

Our Wal-Mart still has fabric, though the yarn section has dwindled. In fact, they just added quilting squares and quilting strips, it seems they are expanding! Weird!

Hannah said...

I tried reading the Twilight book and didn't get very far, but I made myself sit down and watch the movie in the hope that I might find something interesting that would make me finish the book.
It worked!
Although I haven't finished the book yet, I can still see the film is quite a lot different, but that can't be such a bad thing if it's encouraged me to carry on reading.
I can't get quite as excited over it as some of my friends do though.