Saturday, June 6, 2009

more projects!

Just in time for may classes I finished my tote/bag. for Charms class. The charm was repello muggletum. so on our trip to the new movie I can hide goodies and knitting in this tote and those muggles won't know.. LOL. I'm a dork I know! I really really love the Asian print I used as the inside lining. It's larger than it looks and I can carry a book or two inside and the pockets give me room for other things. and the straps are a comfy. I love it!
I have a baby shower to go to today and I made some baby bibs and a pineapple hat for the gift. The hat turned out rather cute! I hope she likes it. I also turned it in for my herbology class. We had to use bobbles for this month's project. I'm not the hugest fan of bobbles. but like I said this hat turned out cute.
I'm still working on my 2nd pair of Socks for sock wars. I'm ready to be done and just waiting to die... for some reason I'm having a hard time finishing this pair. We'll see if i "die" before finishing them.. anyways gotta jet.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I received my apron from the Lucy and Shawnees swap and I LOVED it. You not only used my favorite fabric of all time, but also made the apron from the book I was wanting to make, but too intimidated to try. On a funny side note, I used to live in Johnstown. I freaked and screamed when I saw where you were from! I loved all the extras and was extremely spoiled by you!!! I am going to try to get a post up tomorrow on my blog telling the world what a great partner you were.
Thanks!
Tracey
itching2bstitching.blogspot.com