Saturday, June 27, 2009

We've missed it.

Usually when you hear the words thread, crochet and pineapple in the same sentence you think "grandma, or doily" Well I don't want you thinking that anymore. From now on I want you thinking SEXY!
This past week I made my sister a garter for her wedding. We're not able to attend the wedding so I wanted to make her something. pretty huh? The pattern is from Interweave Crochet. (ravelry link) up close you can see the beads. very cool I had to overnight the package to her and I'm not sure if she's gotten it. she was supposed to get it by 12 today.. but I haven't heard from her. I know she's doing the whole day before the wedding stuff so I'm not too worried.

I also wanted to make her something for after the wedding (eye wiggle) so I found this pattern on ravelry. super sexy pineapples huh? Note: that link isn't child friendly so watch who's watching when you click it. I had some red thread laying around and thought it would look wonderful in red. I hope she likes it!

No comments: