Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A month?

Has it really been a month since I last posted? I'm really slacking aren't I? well I've been busy doing a lot of knitting, crochet and other things. Today at MOPs, we had a lady speak about becoming a couponer. what's that you say? it's someone who clips coupons and gets deals and groceries for super cheap. I've always been a person who uses coupons but I never really worked at it.. anyways I'm super excited to get started trying it. Though it's a little overwhelming to start out. i'm game if I can start saving big bucks at the grocery store. I'm going to start subscribing to a few couponer's blogs to get used to the whole thing. I have a small list so if you'd like to share anything you've found with me feel free to leave a comment!

Ok on to the fiber arts.. the last finished object a pair of felted mittens.felted mittensthey're for my DH to use while he shovels snow. of course it stopped snowing and has been raining for like a week since I finished them. I've got a few things that I'm working on but they're not finished and I've not taken a photo of them so you'll have to wait until they're finished.
I'm going to try and be more of a poster on this blog, this year. lets face it. I've been here for about 5 years now... I'd hate to just let it die. Well I've got to feed my kids and I've got a date with the Wii here shortly!

No comments: