Sunday, August 7, 2005

short and sweet


so I promised to show pix of the knitting needles I made those are 1 pair of size 8 and 2 pair including the pair without ends are size 10.5. I've already given away a pair of 8 to a friend I'm teaching to knit. The end beads aren't that great but I'm just starting so LMK what you think! they're about 11.75 inches long. I had other pix but I cleaned out my pix folder and deleted bunches of pix that I thought I was done with. thought being the operative word there. LOL oh well.
anyways Ms garnet the book is by erika knight. it's mainly patterns using different things like twine or raffia.. Etc. Pretty neat stuff in there! Hope you can find it!
ok well that's it for today just stopping by to stop the boredom!

5 comments:

froggiemeanie said...

Nice needles....what a great idea. Good photo too!

Ruth said...

very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Just wanted you to know that I will have a little somethin' somethin' in the mail to you by this weekend!

LadyLinoleum said...

Ooooh, those are cool needles. Love them!

Mitchypoo said...

I love the needles? How'd you do that, what did you make the beads from?

michele