Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm a Loser!

If you'd like to be a loser too, while you go all out on your craftiness and get support from other like minded people click here to join! Crafty Losers, Juli started the group and I was hip to join! There's even a blog. It's totally cool! props to KIKI, she has like 4 or so blogs all about different things and she's super fab with the computer. She like speaks it man!

Upon joining I got to pick out which cute little guy I wanted for my sig line! There he is. What a cute dragon he is! He's going to help me lose all that weight. My goal is to be a smaller ME by Jan 2007! That's one year from Sunday. I'm going to join Weight Watchers and use Dr. Phil's book to lose the weight for good! NO MORE EXCUSES!

so here's a pix of the kiddos that I took with my new camera! Cool huh? How fab is my Dh (even though he pisses me off sometimes) to get me that. All I'd asked for was a year subscription to weight watchers. And that's really all I wanted. But sadly my old camera I've dropped a few too many times and I think I've hurt her. She's a little slow and well cranky and held together with tape. Sad I know. so here's the new baby, and it also came with the camera dock so I can recharge the batteries and download pix with a push of a button! It really is EASY! (not that my camera is loose) LOL so what should I name my new camera? I think naming it will help me to not drop it. That and the neck/shoulder strap! LOL this one has 10 times zoom 5 megapixles and it rocks. I mean it's a rockstar! esp for how well priced it was!

SUNDAY is the day. My LYS is having a football widow's sale. I can't wait to go blow all my Christmas moolah there! Everything will be from 20-50% off. How awesome is that? I'm pumped it's all I'm dreaming about!

I will def share my S.E.X. (stash enhancement expedition) with you! How fun is that going to be? SUPER FUN!

well that's about it for today folks. So until then.... Same bat channel, same bat time.

4 comments:

Amy said...

aAllena - thanks for sharing this! I just joined the group and hope it helps me stay focused!!

Catherine Kerth said...

thanks for the link! and you go girl! i need to lose wieght too.... (my heart problems )so we can cheer each other on :)

Pamela Foreman said...

That camera is awesome! WTG Andy!! I hope you have lots of fun with it. I'm also glad I joined the group. It's got me pumped!

Abigail said...

Allena, because of you I found the camera that just right for me. Thanks much for your post about the camera. It helped a lot. Mu blog is much better now. Have a great week.