Saturday, December 31, 2005

last FO of the year


and just in time! here's my Panta! i found the pattern from craftster. and just finished it this AM.

i like it!
my dh and i went and saw King Kong today. i liked it. and i'm going to make a hat similar to the main girl in the first few scenes! i loved it! i'm also on a hunt for those blue shoes she wore. that 1930's ish style just rocks. once i slim down i intend on wearing flapper clothes too they're HOT!
i'm off to watch a movie and drink some wine with my DH tonight. i'll see you next year.
have a good one

4 comments:

jessica said...

Your panta looks good! Happy New Year! Oh and before I forget(just in case;)...Happy Birthday early! lots of love!

Pamela Foreman said...

It looks great! Good job! Happy New Year!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hi, found my way here from the Christian Knitters ring and wanted to say hello. Hope you have a happy new year, and God bless!

Megan said...

Happy New Year! Love the panta :)