Sunday, October 8, 2006

4 days and 20 hours?

I have to admit I love to play the PC game Warcraft! I think my lil bro got one of the games when I was in high school and we played it forever. I remember staying up late at night playing the game.
The newer game World of Warcraft is also fun. I don't get to play as much as I was younger with having 2 kids and having to work and all but I did find this site rather fun!www.warcraftunderground.com I poked around it for a while. I think I may be playing the game more often now that I've found all this info for it. It's a newer site with World of Warcraft news, tips, secrets,links, you name it! I found a link to a player who'd made it from level 1 to 60 in 4 days 20 hours. What a record! Over all the site is really informative and has some great links and blog posts. If you're a fan of the game Go check it out and LMK what you think!

No comments: