Thursday, October 5, 2006

Making eBay easier!

Do you have a ton of crap that you want to get rid of? Have you tried eBay? If you're like me you can easily get lost on eBay. (and that's not just looking at all the great stuff to buy) that is unless you're experienced seller not always do you have luck unloading your stuff right away. In steps List'd express. Check out this site. eBay listing tool I just found it. I haven't tried it but I poked around their site a bit. It was very informative and looked really easy. (even a dummy like me can do it!) I'm a mom of 2 kids and I work outside the home so anything that makes my life easier is great! So here's the lowdown...
you just put in some keywords, select a category and write up a description. They have templates for you to choose from, like this one.
then you add pix and figure out what you want to get paid. Then you're done. You're on your way to getting rid of your stuff and making some cash. Promised to be easy. I'm thinking about selling some DVD seasons I have laying around, so I'm def going to try List'd express out for sure. If you've used List'd LMK I'd love to talk shop!
When I do it, I'll update Ya'll

No comments: