Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 3, 362 to go!


POPCORN! my favorite snack! I love it so much and so do my children. My sister however does not.... sigh I'm not sure what's wrong with her. LOL
I love it so much I got a Whirley Pop Popcorn Popper and I use it all the time. I love it b/c I can use little amounts of oil and still get that wonderful flavor!
Some 365 eye candy for you. These portraits are awesome! go and look through the previous year. It makes me wonder what they were thinking. I love them. Don't they inspire you to take wonderful photos this year?

1 comment:

DaleMarie said...

I think I'd like to try one of those poppers! I don't want to use microwave popcorn or eat popcorn drowning in oil. I've been telling my kids about a metal mesh thing with a long handle that my grandfather used to hold over the stovetop to pop popcorn. However, I haven't been able to find one of those.