Thursday, January 10, 2008

Knitting Class

I always love Thursday nights. Today the pix of the day is where I teach my knitting class.Tomorrow, (and every Friday) my LYS is starting a sit and knit from 1-3PM, I'm wanting to go. Hopefully I won't still be working.
Some of you may have been around this blog a while, so you know that I really didn't want to move here to J-town. But since finding this LYS, I'm enjoying it a little more. It's one of those few places that I really feel comfortable and at home. I'm so thankful to have a job teaching there. We're just coming off the slow down for Christmas so I'm hoping that my classes will fill up.
I just realized I have 99 projects on Ravelry. That's wonderful! I wonder what number 100 will be.... any suggestions?
I guess I could always knit or crochet something from my queue... LOL but actually I have to add some of my Christmas projects so it's probably going to be something I'm already working on.
Oh BTW Yesterday's pix is of my dash in the car. Wednesdays are busy days at our house. And yesterday I found myself in the car. So I snapped a pix. I really like how my car lights up.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Omg! Look at all that yummy yarn! I wanna go, too! :(
Cool picture of your car...never would've thought to do that.
Hugs!