Monday, January 14, 2008

This is a weekend catch up for Project 365
Today it snowed, which is kinda weird b/c just last week it was 69-70 degrees! It's so sad, the swing set is so lonely these winter months. I think most swing sets are lonely. When we went to the park last week all the swings were off the swing sets. I'm not sure if that was for the winter or if that was b/c people were misusing them. Who knows? yesterday I worked on my bro's pac man mittens. I think I was annoying my DH b/c he had to keep trying on the mittens. They're going to have a flap so my bro can use his fingers while snowboarding etc.
My 365 photo for Sunday is the bread I was making for dinner. I am so in love with my new book! the recipe i used was the baguette recipe modified just a tad to have whole wheat flour and make rolls. Our company LOVED them.
Saturday, we went to greensburg to see the new Veggietales movie. they loved it. On the drive there I used my favorite time waster.... the DS I got for Christmas. But I couldn't play it too long b/c I started feeling sickish. so I just talked with my DH as one should do from time to time... LOL
So for the most part my weekend was pretty boring. I must go to bed.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

I love the snow pictures. We are possibly getting some here around Wednesday. I'm not holding my breath cuz it just doesn't happen for us. If we get an inch, it's a major newsflash. lol
I love those mittens..awesome colors.
And you make your own bread...girl I am so impressed. :)
Hugs!