Friday, August 8, 2008

just call me Ginny

I saw this quiz on another blog and thought I'd try it out. since I really love the HP series, I wanted to see what would happen! what fun!

Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...

Mrs. Harry Potter

Your perfect HP man is Harry Potter.


You like a guy who's not afraid to fight evil when evil picks a fight. There's a lot to say for bravery in the face of overwhelming odds, even if it does come with a prejudice against people who don't fit into his conception of "good guy" and a penchant for hurling objects across rooms when he gets angry. But in fairness, for an orphan who's spent the better part of his life being hunted by the most evil wizard in existence, he's turned out pretty well. Just be prepared to name your kids after everyone he's ever lost, because he's got a bit of an obsession about the past.

Take The Harry Potter Husband Test at HelloQuizzy

1 comment:

Angie said...

Aww, I wanted to be Mrs. Harry Potter! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I've added you to my list of blogs too!